We urge you to carefully read and consider the product safety warning section that follows. It is included to increase your awareness of the precautions that must be enforced in your home, gym or sports facility to reduce the possibility of injury.
Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. This mat DOES NOT eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times:
- Use this mat ONLY with proper training and under the supervision of a qualified instructor. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper training, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- Always allow enough space to properly and safely perform the chosen maneuvers.
- Perform all maneuvers so as to avoid contact with instructors, bystanders, or other users, and to avoid going outside the perimeter of this mat.
- Inspect the mat prior to and after any use. Inspect the mat for damage, defects or wears, including tears and flattening of the energy absorbing materials. Additionally mat protection may vary according to room temperature and age. Damaged products should be repaired or replaced immediately. If in doubt, do not use this product.
- Mats can move during use. Before each use always check the mat for proper positioning and ensure mat is safely secured together. Read the owner manual before initial use.
- Under no circumstances should this mat be used as a landing mat.
- Know your own limitations and the limitations of this product. Follow progressive learning techniques and always consult an instructor.
- Frequently clean mats using Dollamur mat cleaning products or other disinfectants to prevent skin infections. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
Dollamur Sport Surfaces (“Dollamur”) offers a limited warranty on all of its products (“Dollamur Warranty”).
The Dollamur Warranty period for each type of product is as follows:
Dollamur Product Type
Custom Vinyl Sports Mats - 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 100% repair or replacement in years 1, 2, 3
- 50% repair or replacement in year 4
- 25% repair or replacement in year 5
Swain Martial Arts Mats - 10-Year Limited Warranty
- 100% replacement in years 1, 2, 3
- 50% replacement in year 4
- 40% replacement in year 5
- 30% replacement in year 6
- 20% replacement in year 7
- 10% replacement in years 8, 9, 10
GymTurf Indoor Sports Turf - 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 100% repair or replacement in year 1
- 66.7% repair or replacement in year 2
- 33.3% repair or replacement in year 3
Carpet-bonded Sports Mats - 3-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
Home Sports Mats - 1-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
All Other Products - 1-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
Dollamur warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship with proper installation and normal use and care for the warranty period stated above. Dollamur has the option to repair or replace a mat during the warranty period. Dollamur reserves the right to determine if a defect is caused by workmanship, material, or some other reason. The determination of repair or replace will be the sole responsibility of Dollamur.
The Dollamur Warranty is only valid if:
- The mat was received and installed in full accordance with the Care & Handling Manual provided with the mat delivery and available online at www.dollamur.com;
- The mat has been subjected to normal use for which the mat was intended, and the mat has been cared-for on a regular basis per the Care & Handling Manual instructions;
- The mat has not been subjected to vandalism, misuse, neglect, accident, extended improper storage, nor has the mat been altered in any way.
The Dollamur Warranty is subject to normal wear and tear of the mat with normal use. The Warranty does not cover any cosmetic changes to the mat, such as scuff marks, denting or compression from handling or storage, and any fading or marring of the mat.
Return and replacement freight of any valid warranty claim is covered as follows:
- Dollamur will pay 100% of the return and/or replacement freight if the valid warranty claim is made during the first year after the mat was purchased;
- Dollamur will pay 50% of the return and/or replacement freight if the valid warranty claim is made during the second or third years after the mat was purchased;
- The customer is responsible for paying all return and/or replacement freight after the third year following the date the mat was purchased.
Dollamur reserves the exclusive right to consider all warranty claims submitted by its customers and to make warranty claim decisions on a case-by-case basis in the sole discretion of the company.